Thursday, September 10, 2009

Play Time

I found Skye like this yesterday. She blocked herself in so River couldn't get at her. Now that River can crawl he's everywhere she is.
This is what happens when you paint
Good thing it is washable!!

Taking after Grandma

Skye thought it was fantastic when we brought up these blocks from the basement.
The best is what is actually old becomes new again.

Timber

3 comments:

Alli said...

She is such a fun girl and clever to make herself a "River Free" zone. I'll bet she does that for many years to come :)

Kent Kate & Afton said...

What a smartie! I can't believe River is crawling already. I feel like you just had him!

Anonymous said...

I think it is cute that Skye protected herself from River but I think I better teach River how to protect himself from Skye. Love you all...Omi and Popsi