Monday, September 28, 2009

My Little Vacuum

I forgot just how fast babies are once they learn to crawl and how every little thing on the floor (even if it is dog food or a bread clip ) ends up in their mouth.
Can you can classify River as a baby if he weighs 25.2 pounds?
;)

4 comments:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

He is a big boy! Afton weighs 25 lbs. I love his little face. Are you guys coming down to AZ any time soon? I want to meet him. I guess we could come up there some time.

Alli said...

That face! Oh, he is too darling - how do you stand it? He is in fact so cute that I'll bet Jasper and Summit don't even mind sharing their food with him :)

tessa said...

He looks so different every picture. He is growing up fast. I see you in there Kirsti for sure. I don't love the vacuum phase. Hope he moves on to tastier things soon:)

Kent and Kate said...

I think that I need to see some more pictures of those two soon. I saw some pictures that my mom took when she was there, and they were so darling.