I find it incredible how one day your wee babe can't crawl and the next he can!!
I LOVE that video! It is so fun to see those cute babies and hear your voice! It is really exciting when they learn to crawl! He is too darling and he looks so pleased with himself :)
What? He's turning into such a big boy. And I love me some sweet, chubber, baldish blonde babies. I make that kind too:) So cute!
I can't believe I missed this big event. Watch out everyone. Love, Omi and Popsi
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE that video! It is so fun to see those cute babies and hear your voice! It is really exciting when they learn to crawl! He is too darling and he looks so pleased with himself :)
What? He's turning into such a big boy. And I love me some sweet, chubber, baldish blonde babies. I make that kind too:) So cute!
I can't believe I missed this big event. Watch out everyone. Love, Omi and Popsi
Post a Comment