VACATION FUN
So the one thing I have realized is that I am not the best at deciding which pictures to show from a holiday ( I want to show all 166 ) and also I am really bad at keeping them in a specific chronological order :)
However, these pictures will show you just how much fun we had. 10 days just goes by way to fast!!

We love the Whiddens and for the second year in a row they were able to come for a few days to Fairmont with us. To steal some thoughts from Julie's blog they really are the friends that you don't see a ton but when you do it's like you just saw them yesterday.

Wow try getting 4 kids to look at the camera at the same time

Julie and Skye watching one of Skye's favourite shows The Wiggles

Honestly this was the footprint outside our condo!!

Isn't this hysterical. This is what happened when daddy put River in the swing. Don't worry mommy came to the rescue.

Skye wearing the pretty princess crown that the Whiddens gave her.

One morning we woke up and there was snow on the ground so of course the kids wanted to go out and play.
All I can say is Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

We were so lucky that my sister Arnon could come and stay at Fairmont for a few days.
That is the Hoodoo's behind us. Very cool rock structures!!

Here's Grandpa taking River for a swim. Honestly I think this is the only picture that he actually smiled in. Most of the time he had a very serious face.
.jpg)
Both Brad and I agree that mom is the most photogenic person we know. She always looks fantastic. River agrees as well :)

Our Family

Skye
I got the idea for this photo from my sister when she took pictures of her granddaughter Afton. This was my attempt at duplicating it.

Sweet Skye
.jpg)
River
My sister Arnon took this picture. Isn't it absolutely fantastic!!
.jpg)
My two sweet babies
This is yet another fabulous picture by my sister Arnon.
5 comments:
Those are great pictures. You have the most adorable family. Tell Brad not to worry, those swings can be tricky with all those holes. . . It sure looks chilly up there though! Brrr!
So fun. Snow suits? I can't even imagine. Looks like such a great time. Thanks for sharing. And I'm up for 166 pics. Load 'em up!
I loved the picture of River in the swing! I laughed right out loud!
My only comment is that Momma Kirsti had to take a picture before rescuing my grandson! No, just kidding. It looks like you all had a terrific time. Say hi to the Whiddens for me. They really are a great family. Love, Omi and Popsi
PS I need to know how you did that background in the picture of Skye.
Love the pictures. I was hoping to go up there with my mom, but it didn't work with teaching. Too bad that would have been fun.
Post a Comment