I am hoping this is the way to go with kids. I figure it is a dry place to go if we need one and it even has a furnace if we get cold at night so I don't have to worry about the kids staying in sleeping bags.
Alli - I hope you are not kidding we would love to meet up with you guys or have you come here to camp. So much fun to be had!!
7 comments:
Wowee, I am excited to hear about camping with babies. I've never tried it but it sounds like high adventure!
Can't wait to go camping...nice RV !! Love Omi and Popsi
That's it, we're coming up!! OR, we could meet in the middle. . . what do you think?
It is a lovely camper, you guys are going to have the bestest times!
I am hoping this is the way to go with kids. I figure it is a dry place to go if we need one and it even has a furnace if we get cold at night so I don't have to worry about the kids staying in sleeping bags.
Alli - I hope you are not kidding we would love to meet up with you guys or have you come here to camp. So much fun to be had!!
Yay - bring it on is right! You name the time and place.
Hope that you are planning your next trip to California!
kirsti - the pics and video are so cute. please post more videos!
Post a Comment