Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Outer Space is so much Fun!

Skye, River and I went to the Space and Science Center with friends today and had a fantastic time. I didn't realize what a fun place it would be but we all loved it.

Skye and Axel kissing

( Shhhh don't tell Daddy )

3 - 2 - 1 Blast Off

Skye doing a puppet show for us

River playing with Skye's "Teddy" - It is unheard of her letting River hold him. I think she was so preoccupied with the Outer Space things she didn't notice.


Do you remember the movie "Big" - it's the same cool piano you play with your feet. We all loved it.

Blowing bubbles

Playing on the computer in the learning center. I find it unreal how young kids are when they learn about computers

Skye behind the large magnifying glass


Axel and Skye laughing at us through the glass. We kept insisting they looked like the funny ones but they kept saying we were.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love those pictures...wish I had been there for all the fun. I will have to go there when we come to Edmonton again. I do however need a better shot of River. Love to you all. Omi and Popsi

Alli said...

She is darling! I love those pictures and I love her squinched up face smile - what a fun day :)

tessa said...

So cute. Looks like you had the place to yourself. I liked the 1 woman puppet show:)

Arnon said...

I love taking kids to places where everyone has fun AND everyone is smarter after it is all over!!