Skye and I made a quick trip to Calgary to visit with my sister Arnon who was visiting from Arizona. As always we had a wonderful time with Family and wished we lived closer so we could see them more
Look at Skye's huge smile with Grandma - they really love spending time together
copy.JPG)
Skye absolutely loves playing with
domino's. She has a set at home she plays with so when she got to Grandpa and Grandma's house she was ecstatic to find some there to play with. Grandpa would make towers and Skye would knock them down. It was great fun!
copy.JPG)
Skye had her first experience with a piano and she was
fascinated. Grandpa played it for her ( he did play Dark Eyes for those that know about Grandpa's standard song). Maybe Skye will turn out to be a concert pianist.
copy.JPG)
Look at that big smile ( both of them :) )
Elbow Falls - Kananaskis Areacopy.JPG)
Grandma, Skye,
Arnon and Me
My sister is in a photography program so we left early one morning to go to Elbow Falls so she could take some pictures. It was amazing to watch her do her thing. My pictures below are not nearly as good as hers but I tried.
copy.JPG)
It was a beautiful morning to be communing with nature
copy.JPG)
The Falls
copy.JPG)
copy.JPG)
I propped Skye up on these rocks - she really wasn't sure what to make of it so I only got a half smile
copy.JPG)
Grandma and Skye
copy.JPG)
Mommy with her favourite little girl - I can't believe she is only one month away from her 1st birthday - She is growing up so fast
copy.JPG)
Skye looked around at everything and did her favourite sound when she saw something she liked "
Ohhhhhhhh"
copy.JPG)
Skye tuckered out after our nature excursion
( my sister took this picture )
Alli and Phil
.jpg)
.jpg)
It was fun for Skye and I to meet up with our friends Alli and Phil. We went to breakfast/lunch. It was funny when we decided to meet up and go to the restaurant "Ricki's" Alli laughed and said that Skye was going to think that her and Phil lived at Ricki's as we always go there together when we a visit
Calgary.
4 comments:
She is so smilie. I love it! Afton is serious a lot of the time. I can't wait to go to Canada this summer and see you guys again.
I didn't even know Arnon was up there and I live up the road. Good thing I keep up with the blog:) Looked like a great time.
It was great to visit with you and Skye and see first hand what a mover Ms. Skye is. She will be walking any day now! Thanks for being willing to go on the photo hike. It was a lot more fun with such good company. We will have to go to your wedding site this summer and take your family photo at that historic spot!
Test
Post a Comment