Yay! I love holidays and Easter is no exception. As Brad said having Skye is great because we get to be kids again and do all the fun things we did with our parents.
This is a picture of us getting ready to make colored Easter Eggs.
I think Skye's face in this picture is hilarious. She was totally confused and put off by the eggs until we started dipping them in color.
I should have realized that these colorful glasses of liquid would almost be to much for a little girl to handle. Skye so badly wanted to drink them.
So I was totally miffed because it was my idea to make Easter Eggs and mine were just not as creative as Brads were. Brad thought it was great and was really quite pleased with himself. Note triumphant smile on his face :)EASTER MORNING
The Easter Bunny is one smart bunny as she put Skye's treasures on the kitchen table so that the dogs wouldn't eat anything.
Unfortunately Skye and I had been sick (the flu ) during the night so we were not feeling our best but we still managed to drag ourselves out of bed to see what the Easter Bunny had brought.
As you can see Skye loved the ball. This is a direct quote - "OOhhhhhhh"
Skye's collection of eggs after the Easter egg hunt. I was pretty impressed at how good she was at finding them. We had her putting them in her basket but I think as fast as one went in she threw another one across the room.We wanted so badly to carry on with one of my families Easter traditions of rolling Easter eggs down a hill. Yes you read that correctly roll Easter eggs down a hill ( to see who can get their egg the furthest) but Skye and I were just to sick to do it. Hopefully next year we can do it.
2 comments:
I love the ball picture. What a cute face.
She is so expressive! I can't believe she'll be one soon. It looks like she is walking around a bunch, how fun! We're so excited to see you this summer!
Post a Comment