We decided to be a tourist in our own city and take Skye to West Edmonton Mall.
Skye just stared at the swings as they went around and around. I think she was trying to focus on them but was having trouble with the perpetual motion

Skye loved the petting zoo but I can honestly say I feel like a horrible parent. It cost $3 to get in and between both Brad and I we could only scrounge up $2.23 so she couldn't go in. I hope this doesn't scar her for life
We missed the sea lion show ( not that I mind as I am totally against them being in the mall ) but we did get to see the water, the pirate ship and bumper boats.
Brad would die if Skye really went out in a dress like this
Scary skeleton
We didn't take her in the haunted house of course but we had fun taking silly pictures
1 comment:
What a beautiful family !
Samantha and David
Post a Comment