Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Move

I can't believe it but tomorrow is our big move to our new house! It is hard to believe that the day is finally here. We are both excited and sad. Excited because it is an Acreage and we will have 3 acres of land to call our own but also sad because we are leaving our first home and place we brought our 2 sweet children home too. River of course doesn't really have any idea about what is going on but Skye does. Poor girl keeps asking if she can bring all her stuff with her. We keep telling her we will take everything with us but I don't think she fully understands.
Unfortunately I have already packed my computer cords so I have no pictures to show you but I promise I will post some once we have moved and have Internet hook up again.
Wish us luck for a speedy and painless move
:)

4 comments:

Alli said...

I hope it all goes perfectly and that nothing essential goes astray! We are excited to see pictures of the new diggs :)

Arnon said...

Very exciting adventure! Brad is living the dream! :) Is mom there to help? I saw some photos when I was at the wedding but I look forward to seeing more.

Terri said...

How exciting - a new adventure and a new place to make more memories! (Lucky the old memories will always be with you!) Good luck with the actual move!

tessa said...

It is sad to leave the old place but you've got the most important 4 parts with you:) I'm excited to hear about all the new adventures.