Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Love Living With a Handy Guy!

Old upstairs bathroom


Pretty new floor. You might not be able to tell but the toilet has been moved over about 6 inches
Believe me that 6 inches is going to make a huge difference in the finished product I promise :)

Old Main floor Bathroom
The little rugrats splash so much water at bathtime they were making the drywall soggy so because of that I get a new updated bathroom.
Yay!!

I LOVE my new walls
There is still lots to do in the bathroom but at least I can put my worries about mold at rest
(PS the ceiling will be boxed in so you don't see the ugly duct work)

The Cabin
(this is a nickname I gave the house. I don't think anyone else actually calls it that though :) )


5 comments:

Arnon said...

Having seen the original bathroom I can tell you that Brad is a miracle worker! What a blessing to have a husband that can take on a project like that and come out with a beautiful finished product. :)

Alli said...

Oh, you are going to cover up that lovely wood ceiling and beam? That is too bad. I love the pictures, Brad is a miracle worker! Your cabin home is beautiful and I want to come see it!!

Kirsti said...

LOL only the duct work will be boxed in you will still see most of the log and roof :)

Kent and Kate said...

The cabin looks beautiful. I am so happy that you updated. I agree that Brad has some serious skills.

rumplejane said...

The cabin is gorgeous, and the bathroom looks AWESOME! Brad can come to our house and jazz it up anytime he wants!!!