Thursday, June 11, 2009

In the words of our pediatrician.........


I Can't believe he's a breastfed baby
4 1/2 months old = 21 pounds

5 comments:

Kent and Kate said...

Wow! You must just have straight cream! He is pretty darn cute though.

tessa said...

That's awesome! I never met one as big as Bri. She hit 20 lbs at that age but he's got her beat. My pedi said it was because she was breastfed straight cream. I always loved having a chubby, healthy baby. When he starts moving he'll run it all off then watch out:) Such a cutie!

The Whiddens said...

Haha! That is so hilarious. My babies were chubby too, but River DEFINITELY has them beat! Every picture I see of him, he just looks SO completely chill/content. So whatever you're doing (cream breastmilk?)... it's working!

Anonymous said...

I think I need to increase the weights I am using when I work out before I get there in August! Love the picture. Have fun in Jasper this weekend.
Love, Omi and Popsi

Alli said...

Oh Kirsti! I love that picture and the quote :) You Bateman girls have a certain skill when it comes to nursing babies, it is amazing to see the results!