I find it amazing how one day River could only lay on his back and then the next he can play in his exersaucer and jolly jumper.
Wow they grow up fast!
River has really just started to notice the dogs. I think he never really registered that something the size of a small horse was always sniffing him. That is until now.
.JPG)
It took him a bit to figure out what to do but now that he knows it never fails to bring a smile to his face.
.JPG)
This is River the first time we put him in. He looks a bit stunned that he is standing and no one is holding him.

Skye is really into cameras and pictures right now so without any prompting from me she asked me to take a picture of Teddy and her. I think the picture turned our pretty good of my sweet and sometimes not so sweet 2 year old :)
3 comments:
Oh Kirsti, I so appreciate your ongoing updates. Allan and I are always looking to see if there are any new pictures...We do however miss seeing them in their day to day lives. This blog is the next best thing and also of course I always enjoy Skype.
River is growing up so fast and Skye is becoming more of a "ham" each day.
Love and kisses to you all...Omi and Popsi
I love that Sky is in the exersaucer. Way to get your money's worth, right? All our kids quite enjoyed Ellis' bumbo:)
Such great pictures! They look so happy and cuddly :)
Post a Comment