Friday, May 15, 2009

Love Love Love

Skye just loves to give River hugs and kisses
(This onesie should be framed as that is all River does right now. He goes through many clothes in a day )
Skye is a busy little bee running from one place to another. It's hard to keep up with her.

River can still sleep anywhere which is a blessing

River is a very smiley baby (Phewww)
We have also noticed he is ticklish. He giggles when your finger tips brush against him as you are undressing him you just can't help but laugh and giggle with him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kirsti for updating pictures of River. I just want to hug and squeeze him. Have fun this long weekend. Maybe we can do Skype Monday !
Love and kisses to you all..Omi

tessa said...

Such cute pics. You know I love that last striped one. He is so fair. Lots of little blondies at your house. Too adorable.

Alli said...

Oh Kirsti, if you and Tessa don't make the cutest chubbiest babies, I don't know who does. Dang your kids are darling! I just want to squeeze 'em!

I Pood = Funny.