Today was exciting because Skye finally had her first haircut. It only took us until she was 23 months old :)
I was very worried that Skye was going to freak out but she did fantastic. The only downside was the hairdresser asked me if this was my sons first haircut. She was very embarrassed when I told her it was a girl. Hopefully one day Skye will have long flowing locks and won't be mistaken for a boy.
I was very worried that Skye was going to freak out but she did fantastic. The only downside was the hairdresser asked me if this was my sons first haircut. She was very embarrassed when I told her it was a girl. Hopefully one day Skye will have long flowing locks and won't be mistaken for a boy.
6 comments:
Our little girl is growing up so fast...with her hair up in a pony tail she looks so much more mature.
Miss you all...Omi and Popsi
Sorry Brad but Skye is a true Bateman!! None of our kids – male or female - had hair cuts till they were past 2 years. Actually all their “haircut” did was even up the wispy strands of fuzz… ;-)
She does look like her mama in those pics. What a cutie. Bri grew a little in back but nothing up front for about 3 yrs:) I used to get asked if she was gonna be a linebacker when she grew up. (She was bald and chubby:) I would reply that SHE might when SHE grew up:)
I make them like that too Kirsti, Tessa (almost 7) has a sad amount of hair, really sad and Alana (almost 5) is right there with her. Leah's is coming in much better lately and she's just turned 8. Oh well, it will grow eventually, right?! Skye looks beautiful! She really does look a lot like her mommy :)
So true Arnon. The hairdresser did just cut off the fuzz.
It's the ponytail that changed the look not the cut :)
I don't think Afton will even get a hair cut at 23 months unless it is to even out the whisps. She does look a lot like you. I think she looks like Gramma B. as well.
Post a Comment