Friday, March 6, 2009

Pound It







To be honest I don't really know what "Pound It" means but Brad tells me it is a greeting and sign of respect to your homi's. I think it's funny that he taught Skye how to do it. So the next time you are with her say "Pound It" put your fist out and see what she does.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Skye was just learning to say it when I was there. Can't wait to do it with her. She sure is learning some different things from Brad!
Love Omi and Popsi

tessa said...

She can come do it to Fletch and Ben. They'll do it back. Daddy taught them when they were small too. No idea what it means either but they feel extra cool when they say it.:)

The Whiddens said...

That is too funny! I am going to have Carter say it to her next time we see you!