Oh, I can't stand it!! That size baby is my favorite and I just have to squeeze him!! He is so beautiful and you look fantastic! Ya'll need to come on down and see us - we'll thaw you out proper and show you a good time :)
I agree with alli! You need to go to AZ (so do I) so we can all see your sweet River!!
He is such a sweetie. I love the pic of him all snuggled up on his mama. I third the motion to come on down to AZ:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh, I can't stand it!! That size baby is my favorite and I just have to squeeze him!! He is so beautiful and you look fantastic! Ya'll need to come on down and see us - we'll thaw you out proper and show you a good time :)
I agree with alli! You need to go to AZ (so do I) so we can all see your sweet River!!
He is such a sweetie. I love the pic of him all snuggled up on his mama. I third the motion to come on down to AZ:)
Post a Comment