Brad, Skye and I had such a fun holiday this past week. First we started in Calgary celebrating Skye's 1st birthday with family (such fun) and then we headed off to Fairmont, BC to my mom and dads timeshare. I took a mere 259 photo's but of course I couldn't post them all ;) so I picked some of my favourites to share with everyone.
.JPG)
Celebrating Skye's 1st Birthday with Family. Skye is one spoiled little girl she had two birthday parties and a ton of presents.
Aloha
Eating Yummy Strawberry's - All I can say is thank heavens for Oxyclean and baths
Fairmont and Area
.JPG)
Me trying to get Skye to kiss me - Not very successful
.JPG)
How cute is this picture!
.JPG)
We went swimming all but one day while we were in Fairmont and as you can see Skye loved it
.JPG)
Lucky for us our friends the Whiddens were able to come and stay with us in Fairmont for 2 days. We wished they could have stayed longer since they moved away from Edmonton and we don't get to see them anymore.
.JPG)
While we were out for lunch with the Whiddens we were trying to find something to keep Skye amused - who knew it would be a lemon. She sucked on a lemon for the entire time we ate. Very Strange!
.JPG)
I love this photo of Skye and Brad
.JPG)
We had such a fun time playing down at the beach in Windermere. Well that is until we (as in we I mean Brad) locked our keys in the car. Thank you to my mom and dad who called the tow company to save us from having to spend the night huddled under a picnic table.
.JPG)
This kid loves to swing
.JPG)
Isn't it cute the way they are looking at each other - very sweet
.JPG)
Cutie Pie
.JPG)
Brad and Skye in White Swans natural hot springs. Can you believe that I have been coming to Fairmont since I was about 10 years old and this is the first time I have been to these. Brad has been once before with my brother Taylor and nephews Geza and Eamonn so this time Skye and I weren't going to miss it.
.JPG)
I think they both like it!
.JPG)
It was absolutely beautiful here.
.JPG)
Skye loved to play with rocks this trip. She would rub her feet in them and then pick up two and hit them together. Such fun for a little girl and such a beautiful place to do it,
.JPG)
Skye is wearing my shirt here as it was a little bit cold up in the mountains. She was a little mad at not being able to get her hands out the sleeves.
.JPG)
Brad and Skye
.JPG)
The Hoodoos with the Whiddens.
These rock formations were very impressive
.JPG)
We loved being outside on such a beautiful day
.JPG)
.JPG)
Playing with more rocks
.JPG)
Swinging by yourself is fun but swinging with your daddy is so much better
.JPG)
Brad would count 1-2-3 and then Skye would actually bend her knees and jump towards him into the water. It was hilarious.
4 comments:
Aw, I love the picture of her in the hawaian outfit. She looks so cute!
Great pictures. I want to see the other 200:)
She is such a water baby! Does she plan to be an Olympic Swimmer? Beautiful pictures, I'm with Tessa - where's the rest? It looks like lots of fun, wish we were there!
What a great trip! I love the pictures ... you caught some real classics with Brad and Skye.
Post a Comment