Why you ask is it a sad day?
I have to return to work today (sniff sniff)
It's funny you go to work everyday for 16 years without thinking much about it (OK some days are torture) But then you have a baby and realize just how hard it will be.
Stay tuned as I will update you on how my first day back was once I return
( sniff - sniff - sniff )
2 comments:
Good luck! That will be hard. Let me know how it goes.
ps
You know how you told me to tell you if Afton gets really attached to me? Well, she is VERY attached to me. I started teaching ballet twice a week for three hours at a time and I have a baby sitter at the studio. Afton will scream for the first hour that I teach. It is pretty bad. She is getting a little better. But it makes me so sad.
Post a Comment