Saturday, May 17, 2008

This is what happens when mommy sleeps in

Skye has a cold right now ( yes another one ) and I was up with her much of the night so in the morning Brad took over and I slept in. This is what Skye looked like when I woke up.

The white sock isn't even hers it's mine and the shirt is on backwards :)

At least she is still smiling

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sleeping in does have its hazards... but she seems to be having fun!

tessa said...

That is the cutest thing ever!! and hey she's dressed. It is a bit warmer here but when I sleep in it usually means no clothes:)

Kent Kate & Afton said...

That is pretty funny. Kent is the same way. In his mind if they are the same color (not shade) they match! Afton usually looks like a piece of bubble gum when he dresses her. I love him even more for it!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

How is work going?

Alli said...

You know when fathers take their sons aside to give them "advice" before they get married? I'm pretty sure one of the things they tell them is to NEVER dress their children in matching clothes so that their wives will quickly learn not ask them to dress the kids. Boys are tricky!!

rumplejane said...

I have had some similar incidences when I went back to work and Brendan started watching Skyler. Isn't it so funny what they find to put together. The best is that when I showed Brendan the picture while laughing, he asked what was wrong with the outfit :) Brad is sooo not alone!