Sunday, May 25, 2008

Fun with Daddy and Grandpa

Since the warmer weather has finally come we have been making the most of being outside.

This little car is one of Skye's favourite things. It's hilarious to watch her as she can get in herself and shut the door. The only thing she needs is either Daddy or Grandpa to push her around.


She could play in the car for hours

Grandma and Grandpa went to Cancun Mexico a couple of weeks back and they brought Skye back this beautiful dress. Doesn't she totally look like she is strutting down the catwalk?

5 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Haha - she totally looks like she's strutting down the catwalk - "I'm too sexy for this dress..." (do you remember that song?).

tessa said...

She's got those men wrapped around her little finger doesn't she. I'll bet they'd push her for hours if she just asked:) What a cutie.

Alli said...

That is a lovely dress, senorita Skye looks muy bien! I'm so glad it's warmed up for you guys, it's fun to see pics of you all out playing.

Anonymous said...

She looks pretty pleased with herself. Most kids have to wait until they are 16 before they have their own car...;-)

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Man! I didn't drive until I was 17!!! Nice work Skye. She looks pretty cute in that dress. It looks a tiny bit like Afton's from Cabo. I can't wait for these sweet girls to get together this summer.