Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Shhh Don't Tell Daddy but Skye has a Boyfriend

Skye with her "boyfriend" Kyle
Tell me this isn't the coolest toy ever! Skye got to play in it while we were on a play date at Kyle's house.
Doesn't this totally remind you of being a kid and going to Ikea with your parents and them leaving you to play in the ball pit! If you don't remember that then you were seriously deprived as a child ;)
What can I say other kids toys are just so much more fun then your own

4 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Skye's squinty-eye smile is the best!
And I am jealous that you guys aren't at a playdate at our house :(

Kent Kate & Afton said...

That really is a cool toy! Wow! I swear when ever I go to buy Afton toys I end up walking up and down the isles not knowing what in the world to get for her.

Anonymous said...

Daddy Brad is going to have his hands full screening all the young men that are going to be on your doorstep vying for Ms Skye's attention. This is only the beginning... ;-)

Alli said...

Yeah, that Kyle dude looks a bit sketchy. . You should just pack up and move to Arizona where sweet Skye will be safe from his advances. So tell Brad that there's no snakes whatsoever and that Skye will be all his (because there aren't any cute little boys down here either!).