Skye has been practicing walking everyday. She has managed to take 2 steps on her own without help but most of the time she just cruises around the furniture and walks holding our hands.
Wonderful! Ours don't walk until about 13 months or so. For Jeffey I was anxious for him to start walking. However, for the girls, I wasn't quite as encouraging. Once they start walking. . . Skye looks thrilled with her progress and so proud of herself, as she should be! You guys are the best!
YEAH! That is so exciting. I can imagine how proud you are if you are anything like me. I get extremely proud every time Afton can do something new. Even if it is tiny. Isn't fun to watch! The two of them will have fun this summer together.
2 comments:
Wonderful! Ours don't walk until about 13 months or so. For Jeffey I was anxious for him to start walking. However, for the girls, I wasn't quite as encouraging. Once they start walking. . . Skye looks thrilled with her progress and so proud of herself, as she should be! You guys are the best!
YEAH! That is so exciting. I can imagine how proud you are if you are anything like me. I get extremely proud every time Afton can do something new. Even if it is tiny. Isn't fun to watch! The two of them will have fun this summer together.
Post a Comment