So if you have been keeping up with our blog you will have remembered the part where we took Skye to West Edmonton Mall and couldn't afford to take her into the petting zoo. Well we saved our pennies ( the first time we only had $2.23) and were finally able to make her or should I say our dream come true. We truly do live through our kids sometimes don't we!
Skye kept looking back to make sure this sheep didn't sneak up on her
This baby lamb was so interested in Skye ( I think the lamb thought she had food) but Skye wouldn't put her arms down to touch it. We couldn't convince her the lamb was really a dog ;)
Haha she is such a Ham. Daddy was loving it
"Oooooohhhhhhh"
Skye was fascinated by the little chicks but still wouldn't touch them. This little girl was really nice and brought one out for Skye to see up close.
4 comments:
Loved cruisin' through your blog - so fun to see the latest up north! Such a beautiful little girl and her parents are awfully neat too!
luv ya,
Terri
How fun! I'll bet she was confused about the weird dogs with hooves that said "baaa". I love it when you put "Ohhhh", even though I haven't heard her say it, it's like I can hear her say it. You know?
Afton is pretty scared of dogs. But we did see some fish last week and she like them. I love reading your blog.
Haha - the title of this post is hilarious. I read that first, and immediately knew you were talking about the petting zoo. You're too funny.
Post a Comment