Skye gets so excited every time we load the dishwasher. It's like she has super sonic hearing when it comes to the dishwasher door being opened. No matter where she is she will immediately B-Line to it.
That's so funny. I swear my kids have super-power hearing, too! Ever since Carter was about one, he has LOVED to help with dishes. I actually put him upstairs, run down to run the sink full of water before he could get down to where I was. Then, I would do dishes on the sly - whenever his back was turned. Seriously, hey? By the way, did I mention how much we miss you Stevensons???
2 comments:
How sweet! Is she getting close to walking? Afton is into EVERYTHING.
That's so funny. I swear my kids have super-power hearing, too! Ever since Carter was about one, he has LOVED to help with dishes. I actually put him upstairs, run down to run the sink full of water before he could get down to where I was. Then, I would do dishes on the sly - whenever his back was turned. Seriously, hey?
By the way, did I mention how much we miss you Stevensons???
Post a Comment