Wednesday, March 12, 2008

UFC Fight Night

So there is a group of us that get together to watch the UFC fight nights. Yes this is the nasty cage fighting and no we do not let the kids watch - well we put out lots of toys to distract them :). Anyway our friends Jared, Julie, Carter and Haley are moving to Sparewood, BC so this was our last time getting together for our fight nights so thought I would post some pictures.

Carter and Haley have a rocking horse that neighs and everything. Skye loved it!

You should have seen Brads and my face as we watched Skye sit with Trena and Andy without a thought for her parents. It was fantastic to see her sit content with someone else other then Brad and I

The Gang - Jared, Julie, Haley, Carter, Trena, Skye and Andy ( I just realized Brad wasn't in the picture - not sure where he is )

1 comment:

The Whiddens said...

What? No picture of Brad cuddling with a dude?
Kidding.