Random Facts about Me ( Kirsti )
1) I have travelled to Fiji, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Nepal, India, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, England, Wales, Hungary, many of the US states and almost all of the Canadian provinces ( except for Quebec, Northwest Territories and the Yukon )
2) I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. 1 Daughter, 19 Nieces and Nephews, 16 Great Nieces and Nephews and 3 more Great Nieces and Nephews to come in the next few months.
NOTE: I cannot guarantee that when you read this that the 3 Great Nieces and Nephews to come has not increased to more.
3) My biggest pet peeve is out of date signs. It drives me completely crazy when I drive down the street and signs advertising past things are still there. It makes me want to scream!!
4) This one is kind of gross but I have this obsessive need to pick all the boogers out of Skye's nose. It gives me great satisfaction when I have removed them.
5) I love the first snowfall of winter and snowfall on Christmas day but all other snowfalls I could do without. Especially living on a corner lot where the sidewalk is so long.
6) I can survive on very little sleep. This has been put to the test over the last 7 1/2months.
Note: I only know two people that have a blog one of which is my niece Katie so the only person I can pass this along to is my friend Julie
So Tag your it Jules
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, I never knew you have been to all those places. This now opens up all sorts of conversation for us. Craziness.
And I laughed about the out of date signs thing. Haha - I've been a witness while in the car with you. You actually did scream.
Okay, it's been almost 2 months Kirsti. I didn't want to do this but: I'm going to have to demand another post. Christmas pictures? Brad's birthday pictures? There's gotta be something you can post.
Are you cheating on your blog with Facebook?
:)
Post a Comment