
This is Skye over seeing operation Snowman!!

First Snowman of the year. It's hard to believe we have only just had snow now usually we have already had a ton.

River on his Nimbus 2000
For those of you that don't know anything about Harry Potter this will mean nothing to you :)
8 comments:
What! you didn't get him a firebolt? I guess he is a little young for that.
Shhhh don't tell River but we got him a Firebolt for Christmas :)
Sweet pics Kirsti! The snow does look a bit sparse, eh? Global Warming much?
I hope you get to see New Moon soon, it was really really good!!
Hey Ali are you a closet Canadian? You put Eh on the end of your sentence like a pro!!
Opps I blame the early morning for not putting two LL in your name :)
So cute. Look at River standing like a big boy. So is it sickening to you that we're still wearing flip flops and shorts:) You should come down and enjoy it with us!
Oh Tess I wish for flipflops and shorts!! It is so hard getting the kids ready to go out. So many clothes to put on them :)
Hey there!
Just cruising your blog looking for pix of your family Christmas in Calgary with the whole gang. It was fun having mum and dad with me in San Francisco and hearing mum planning for Christmas with ya'll. Bet it was wonderful! Happy New Year as well!
luvya,
Terri
Post a Comment