We love summer
so we make the most of the 4 months we get
:)
Skye eating a yummy Banana Boat. I had forgotten about this yummy campfire treat.
.JPG)
Skye walking in the bush
She really does love the outdoors
.JPG)
River is eyeing up the food. We have just started him on rice cereal but I think he rather have the smokies and
watermelon.
.JPG)
Skye taking her friend Kyle for a ride on her pretty pink and purple bike
.JPG)
Daddy and River taking a breather after eating
.JPG)
The kids
.JPG)
Let's play some football
4 comments:
What's a banana boat? I think I need one:)
Lovely pictures! I sure loved talking to you the other day - we miss you guys!
Oh Tessa it is so Yummy. You take a banana (skin on) cut a slit in the middle of it and put in mini marshmellows, and mini chocolate chips and then put it on the fire grill in tinfoil.
The Chocolate and the marshmellows melt and tastes oh so gooooooood!!
I think I def need one of those soon though here we could prob just set it on the sidewalk for 10 min:)
Post a Comment