What a wonderful day today has been. Not only did we get to spoil Brad but we also got to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

Skye and Mommy with the secret cake we made for Daddy

The Yummy Cinnamon buns we made for breakfast

Happy Father's Day to the
bestest Daddy in the whole world
We love you!
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! and Happy Father's Day :) Your wedding rocked. Skye is so cute in those pics, I love how she makes the exact same face for the first two, what a ham!
Glad to hear you had a good day...now Kirsti I have to ask...did you really make those cinnamon buns? If so, I am going to have to take cooking instructions from you>
Love you all...Omi and Popsi
Happy Anniversary and B-day. Seems like your wedding was just the other day. Dude, I'm getting old:)
I was going to comment on Skye's great cheesy grins as well - someone beat me to it! Happy Anniversary! And Father's Day to Brad!
I love Sky's smile too. It made me smile. Happy Anniversary!!!
Post a Comment