We have been having fun using some of our new toys and watching River grow.
A friend of mine was selling this stroller second hand and I am very excited to say I was in the right place at the right time to get it. I needed something that I can both use for exercise and use for taking the dogs for a walk. This works perfect.
.JPG)
We are trying to teach Skye to keep her hands to herself and not invade her brothers space. Somehow I think we will be teaching these kids about personal boundaries for a long time.
.JPG)
I brought the Bumbo out for River and before I could get River out of his bouncy chair Skye was in it.
.JPG)
It's so fun seeing River grow. It is amazing to me that he is almost 4 months old.
.JPG)
The best of friends.
1 comment:
I love all the pictures of River, he looks like such a jolly little cherub, patient and good natured to boot :)
Post a Comment