Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Every girl should have a pair of stilettos right?


Our friends the Whiddens gave Skye her first pair of high heels. I must admit it made me laugh watching her try to walk in them. Not that I am much better :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute...I'm not sure Brad will be excited to see his little girl in heels. You'll have him scared out of his mind already!!!
Love Omi and Popsi

tessa said...

So cute. Give her a week and I'll bet she can go full speed. Brighton amazed me at how she could run in plastic high heels by the time she was 4:)

Alli said...

Put a bit of a rug underneath her for traction and she'll be off like a rocket - How cute! And it is fun to hear your voice - we sure miss you guys!

The Whiddens said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! She is so stinkin' cute!
PS - I just got you "thank you" card in the mail. Holy smokes, that was FAST! Your welcome :)