Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Boys and their toys

So Brad has this friend named Dave that gave him a snow blower and I had to take a picture of Brad using it for the first time. You might have thought he just finished using it but no he is just starting. Yes Brad insisted on using it when there was only about 1/2 cm of snow on the ground.
Brad was so excited to have it that he also did 3 of our neighbours houses. Little did he know that they were looking out their windows thinking why on earth he would be using a snow blower with such little snow.
:)

5 comments:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

hee hee hee

tessa said...

Better watch out. When it really dumps the neighbors will be watching at their windows again for Brad to save the day. It's true, those boys love their toys:)

Kirsti said...

So true Tessa! I think Brad will have to wait until next winter. Well lets hope he does I am way over winter now!!

Alli said...

I love his enthusiasm! He is the best :) It is crazy to see that picture and think we went to the zoo today and the kids put their swim suits on to play in the splashy water place because it was so warm out! I do hope that little bit of snow was the end of it for you and you get a nice spring soon :)

Anonymous said...

The grin on his face says it all!