Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

As I have told you before I love any holiday especially since we have had kids. So of course Valentines Day is no exception.

River looking very excited about his valentines day presents.

Yes this is a pink and yellow unicorn and before you say why would you buy a boy this Brad didn't. You see Brad had bought Skye the unicorn and River a puppy however Skye decided that the puppy was hers and therefore River by default got the unicorn.
I think this is a case of Skye playing her big sister card.
Mommy getting some Valentine Day kisses
The puppy Skye decided was hers instead of River's

Skye and River playing around on the floor after opening Valentine Day goodies
Inspecting each other

Big sister and Little brother

Skye eating our Valentine Cinnamon buns. Notice the fantastic bouquet of flowers that Brad bought for me. I said no presents but he couldn't resist and I must admit it is beautiful.
Skye loves straws so this was a very exciting gift

4 comments:

tessa said...

My favorite is the inspecting picture:)

Alli said...

I love the laying on the floor pictures, those are the best with new babies and big sister/brothers! It looks like there is lots of love at the Stevenson house :)

Anonymous said...

Just love the pictures...we miss them so much! Love Omi and Popsi

The Whiddens said...

Oh gosh, Skye just cracks me up. Giving River the unicorn, and her cheesy grins. So cute!