That is so cute! I love that she has her little purse right there ready in case she has a makeup or hair emergency! And my it looks COLD and frosty out that window, brrr.
Hilarious! That would make me laugh ever time she did it!
That must just melt Brad's heart when he walks in:)
What a sweetheart! Does she know the Primary song "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home"??
Holy HAIR! She has tons of it now!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love that she has her little purse right there ready in case she has a makeup or hair emergency! And my it looks COLD and frosty out that window, brrr.
Hilarious! That would make me laugh ever time she did it!
That must just melt Brad's heart when he walks in:)
What a sweetheart! Does she know the Primary song "I'm so Glad When Daddy Comes Home"??
Holy HAIR! She has tons of it now!
Post a Comment