Tuesday, January 27, 2009

River McKinley Stevenson

River McKinley Stevenson
January 25, 2009
3:57am
9 pounds 2 ounces
22.5 inches
Our little man


Daddy and River

It's a bit rough when you first arrive

All cozy and warm

Mommy and River
(my hair is not really this short part of it just fell out of it's ponytail)

I don't think River likes to take a bath

All clean and happy

One of our favourite pictures - doesn't he look so sweet

Grandma and River - can you believe he is grandchild number 21!

Nothing sweeter then a sleeping baby

Grandma and River getting some one on one time

Skye and Daddy bringing River his first teddy bear

Sweet big sister and baby brotherRiver's first kiss from his big sister

River getting a bottle top up as he is one hungry little boy

Cute picture of my 3 favourite people
Daddy and River having a cuddle
Grandma, Grandpa and River

Getting ready to go home

Skye giving River a rock before we leave the hospital
River in his going home outfit
Mommy, Skye and River

8 comments:

tessa said...

We are so thrilled for you guys. He is adorable! What a cute little chunker. Congratulations, I hope you are resting and recovering and getting maybe a little bit of sleep. Excellent that the delivery went so well. So fun that Gramma and Grampa are there to share in this special time. Take care and post LOTS more pics of your sweet ones.

Terri said...

Cqnnot believe that this new mother already has pix on her blogsite - she is AMAZING and that beautiful little guy is as well. Well done Kirsti and Brad!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Love the name! Hugs and kisses to all. Thanks for posting all the pics.

Alli said...

Wonderful pictures! What a beautiful family! I love the story of Skye and "Mine", she learned her big sister duties very quickly :) I hope that sweet boy lets you rest and that you are being pampered and taken good care of, he is a beautiful perfect baby. I just want to squeeze him!

The Whiddens said...

Congrats again - we are so thrilled for you. I also love the story about Skye telling River "Mine", while he is completely dead asleep. Not to mention, a NEWBORN. Haha, so funny!
I am surprised at how quickly you are sending emails, and updating your blog and Facebook. You must be feeling alright :)

Anonymous said...

What can we say but Omi and Popsi are in love again...its amazing how quickly and completely that love can be for someone we haven't even met. I can't wait to hold little River this Saturday...after of course getting my fill of hugs with Skye.
Love you all..Omi and Popsi

Nathan and Rory said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so glad you finally delivered! Baron is so excited to meet his newest buddy River!! Love you guys and give hugs and kisses to baby River for us. He is soo cute.

Kent Kate & Afton said...

What a sweet family! How is Skye doing with River. Oh!!! That makes me want to have another baby!!! I am excited for some more updates!