Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I WON!!


I won a 52 inch big screen TV from work. We had a 5 week contest where we had to fulfill certain work requirements to get ballots. After the 5 week contest ( completed across Canada) they drew my name as the winner.
Yahooooooooooooooooooo!!

8 comments:

Alli said...

NO WAY!! That is awesome! Congratulations Kirsti! That is so cool! Brad probably even knew how to hook it up, him being a genius and all :)

Kent Kate & Afton said...

SWEET SWEET SWEET!!! That is awesome. Kent and I still have a tube TV. I think it maybe the only one left in the world.

Kirsti said...

LOL Alli you are right. Brad had the TV out of the box and set up within 45mins. It was really halarious as usually it is me setting up the technical things.
I guess a guy just can't resist a big screen TV :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! You are your father's daughter when it comes to excelling in work related competitions!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kirsti...I think Aaron has it right when she says you are your father's daughter. Now good luck in your next upcoming challenge...that is where you will be your mother's daughter. Love and all our best wishes. Love, Lajla and Allan (omi and popsi)

Anonymous said...

Oops I spelt Arnon's name wrong...I must be tired after my last 12 hour shift. Sorry Arnon...Lajla

tessa said...

Wow! You deserve it too. Just take it easy and watch TV and gestate:) It'll be a nice glow to have in the background for all those late night feedings:)

The Whiddens said...

WHAT!?! That's amazing! Nice work!