She is so cute! I love that she loved that outfit, did she insist on wearing the hat as well? She's got such great rhythm and jive!
Just too cute. I've already shown 3 other people this video clip. Kirsti, please keep the Santa outfit close at hand so that she can put it on again for me when I get there. Love, Omi and Popsi
Have you already started with the dance lessons?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is so cute! I love that she loved that outfit, did she insist on wearing the hat as well? She's got such great rhythm and jive!
Just too cute. I've already shown 3 other people this video clip. Kirsti, please keep the Santa outfit close at hand so that she can put it on again for me when I get there.
Love, Omi and Popsi
Have you already started with the dance lessons?
Post a Comment