Skye looks really happy here but I'll tell you it was a different ball game in the store. It all started when we found the chair on the toy shelf. I asked Brad to take Skye out of her stroller just to make sure she liked it. Well she did and you can imagine what happened when we tried to take her out of it to go pay for it. It was major meltdown time! Brad looked at me in the store and said " Oh my we are buying this for her and she is this loud what is going to happen when we say no to a toy she wants"
:)
:)
6 comments:
Well, the darling girl has great taste. I want that chair too!
Haha, she looks just SO THRILLED to be in that chair. Or maybe just happily smug about getting her chair, even if it did mean a meltdown in public!
Prepare yourself. There will be more.
how funny!!! She looks so much like Afton! I will have to try and find a chair like that for Afton. She will probably just be scared of it. She is scared of most everything that is new.
How ya doing out there? We miss you? What's Skye done lately?
She is soooo cute! We miss you guys and hope that we can come visit soon. We updated our blog so check it out! Love Ya :)
Hello!!! Skye are you there? We miss you.
Post a Comment