This is not a dream - I really am updating our blog
:)
So I have decided that I can't even remember what our family did last night let alone two months ago so I thought the best way to update everyone would be to tell you the biggest news first and then update you with a photo collage later.
So here goes as the title of this blog says
LIFE as we KNOW it will NEVER be the SAME!
Skye is going to be a big sister. It's true Brad and I are having another wee little baby come January. Due date is January 26th to be exact but as we all know what are the chances of the baby coming that day - I think it's 5%. Needless to say we are very excited and nervous all at the same time :)
4 comments:
Hooray!!! Skye will be an excellent big sister. This is such a lucky baby to have you two for parents! We hope you are feeling well and that everything goes smoothly with your pregnancy! We are very nearly desperate for pictures of you lovely people and dogs though. . .
Finally!!! A new post and a very exciting one at that! I hope you are feeling well. We hope to see more posts soon.
I came here to your blog today with a very specific comment in mind: "No updatey bloggy???" haha
I'm so glad you finally posted again, and you (of course) know how thrilled we are for you guys. You are great parents to Skye and this next little one is coming into a wonderful little family :)
Love ya!
We are so excited to hear it !!! We can't wait to have Skyler and your little ones meet! We promise to update our blog soon :)
Post a Comment