Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally the Picture Collage!

Seriously! how can life be soooooo busy!

I love seeing everyone else's blogs so I figure I can't complain about someone else not updating theirs if mine hasn't been either!

Grab a drink and a seat this might take awhile :)
(Please note pictures are in no particular order - that would just be to hard for me to figure out )


Great Aunty Marina (Brad's Aunt) came to visit for a few days. Marina even taught Skye how to get on and off the horse by herself. This was a big accomplishment as she used to just whine until Brad or I put her on.

Yes that is a purse she is carrying - she was always trying to lug around my big purse so finally I found one of my older smaller ones that she could have. It's funny to watch her open it and put stuff in and take stuff out of it.

Great Uncle Ray got right down on the floor with Skye and played some games. I think Skye was happy to have someone else to play with other then mommy and daddy :)

Skye's dayhome was closed for a week and we were lucky enough to have Popsi and Omi come and take care of her. I was really nervous to leave for work the first morning but all Skye did was cry for about 30 seconds and then she was an angel. How do I feel about this you ask - happy and sad all wrapped up in one. Happy that I don't have to feel guilty about leaving her but sad because she is becoming less dependant on me :(
The 3 Amigos


How cute is this new bathing suit from Skye's Great Aunty Marina and Great Uncle Ray? Well it was cute until I found out Skye had pooped in it. I couldn't fit a swim diaper under the bottoms so I guess I really can't blame her!
Ye Haw
We love Calgary Stampede time
Doesn't Skye look like she is being ever so gentle with this little chick - well 2 seconds before this she decided to see if she could knock on its head. Poor little chickadee was only 2 days old.
This almost makes you want to have a pig as a pet - Almost!


Grandma and Grandpa Bateman live in a really fun lake community - one of the days was really hot while we visited this summer so we took advantage of it.
Isn't the first sand castle Skye made awesome ;)
Skye loved the water

Skye laughing as the water splashed between her toes


I just love this photo - she really can be such a ham!
This was so awesome we got to see the helicopter close up as well as stand only about 30 feet away while it took off. Skye keep pointing up in the air say her famous "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Daddy and Skye - my two favouritist people in the whole world :)
Gotta love Chubby baby feet in the sand :)
Grandpa, Taylor, Kate, Geza , Eamonn and Brad (in the water ) going for a boat ride. Skye was to young to go so we watched from the shore.

Yes your eyes are not deceiving you - we do have a pool. Brad finally decided we should beat the heat this summer and invest in a pool. One morning we were looking at flyer's the next thing I new Brad was flying out the door saying he would be back in an hour. This is what he came back with. He figured he hit the deal of a life time when he only had to pay $59 for it.
To be honest I was a bit skeptical at first but once the temperature hit 30 degrees I wasn't complaining.

Yes we seriously bought a blow up mattress to float on. My favorite though is when I catch Brad swimming under water in circles. I always bug him that he is a fish in a fish bowl. A very cute fish I might add ;)
We had such a great time at our Family reunion this summer. The place where we camped had a water slide built into the side of the mountain. Skye absolutely loved going down it with Brad and would giggle and giggle.
Brad deciding to go a wee bit faster without Skye in his lap. All I can say is
Boys will be Boys
I love this photo of my brother Taylor and my nephew Eamonn - I don't think Eamonn opened his eyes once on the way down.


My nephew Geza was a pro at it by the end of the day. He would go right from the top all by himself.


Of course I have about 400 more photo's that I have taken in the last 2 months but I figured I would lose your interest if I made you look at anymore.
So for now I will sign out and say I will do my best to never get 2 months behind again.
Love to everyone

3 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Okay. Skye looks SO STINKIN CUTE in that little bikini. I just wanna squeeze her.
Also, I love her 2 top teeth in that other beach picture. I haven't seen those little teeth yet and it makes her look so grown up. Kinda sad :(

Alli said...

Oh, how I love seeing the Stevensons in photo or on film. It is so fun to watch sweet Skye grow and see you and Brad so happy. Now that I've said that, I WANT MORE!! Tell me more!! How does this pregnancy compare to the last one? I'm blissfully happy with our sweet Pete but I've got to say that during the first part of my pregnancy I wasn't too pleased with him. I remember vows about never ever again. . . But now I'm actually contemplating having another (but probably not). Do you feel the same about this little bugger? You must tell all! I'm sure you're busy with work and your cute hubby and your adorable baby but please spill your guts and the beans and let that cat out of that bag!

tessa said...

Such cute photos but where is Kirsti? Are you always behind the lens? We need more. I promise I'm not bored. Glad you've been having fun.