We had such a busy yet very fun weekend
We attended 2 parties, flew a kite and tried on mommy's sunglasses
.JPG)
Here is Skye in her party outfit
.JPG)
Daddy and Skye in the bounce house at Dylan's Birthday Party
.JPG)
YUMMY CAKE!!
.JPG)
All of us enjoying the sunshine! It was wonderfully warm
.JPG)
MMMmmmmmmm

Once Skye realized where the kite was ( in the air) she had a great time running around

She loved to chase the ribbons ( well she actually tried to pull them off)

Playing in the grass

Her famous OOOhhhhhhhh as she looked high up in the air at her kite

Hahahahhaha Skye found my sunglasses and totally put on a show for Brad I strutting around the living room.
3 comments:
Aw, her party dress is so cute! I love it :) (And by the way, I CANNOT believe Dylan is 2. That means my baby is almost 2. Ahhh!)
The kite thing is so cute. I can hear her saying "oooohhh".
Wow, That is a pretty busy weekend! Kite Chasing can make a person pretty tired!
What a little ham. Can't wait to see her in person this summer.
Post a Comment