Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Graduate

Thank you to everyone that sent Brad their congratulations. Skye and I made a special book for him with every ones messages inside. Brad was very excited to get it and exactly like I predicted he was horrified to know that I had collected these messages before he actually wrote his exams.

I told him he was the superstitious one (not me) and that I knew he would pass. He still was horrified :) but with a smile on his face.

Yummy cupcakes and presents
Skye bought Brad a pin that says "Congrats Grad" - we thought he should have a ribbon in honour of his being a Journeyman Brad reading the book of congratulation messages. It was such fun to see him read all of them. He kept smiling and laughing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad is just too modest. We all knew he would pass!

tessa said...

How did you make the book?

Alli said...

I'm glad it turned out so well and that we didn't "jinx" him!