Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ritz Monster

So I have decided that we have a Ritz Monster in our midst. I swear an almost 1 year old can have an addiction and my child has one to RITZ crackers. I liken her to Cookie Monster!!

What is hilarious is she knows where I keep them in the diaper bag so when she feels like one she will find the diaper bag and find the little container I keep them in. Then she will bring the container to you, hold it up and wait for you to give her one. Now as a responsible parent I have tried to ration her but I tell you this wee girl of mine can protest very loudly.

1 comment:

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Afton is the same but with all food. When she gets put in her high chair she gets so excited. I love seeing pictures of your sweet family.