Oh my! She is a pro! How darling. That video clip made me smile. I am so happy you have a blog. You don't even realize how much you miss in people lives.
Popsi and Omi are really proud of our little girl. I kept wanting to put out my hands to catch her if she started to fall. Time sure flies by...1 year already. Give our girl a big kiss from her Omi and Popsi. Love to you all...Lajla
3 comments:
Oh my! She is a pro! How darling. That video clip made me smile. I am so happy you have a blog. You don't even realize how much you miss in people lives.
Wow!
Popsi and Omi are really proud of our little girl. I kept wanting to put out my hands to catch her if she started to fall. Time sure flies by...1 year already. Give our girl a big kiss from her Omi and Popsi.
Love to you all...Lajla
Post a Comment