We had such an awesome birthday party for Skye's 1st birthday. There was friends, lots of food, balloons, tons of fun and best of all Skye
Skye has such fun playing with Teighan and Grace - I think the smile says it all
Trena and Andy - they don't have kids yet but I think they still had a good time eating cake and playing with the kids.
MacKinna and Skye in the bounce house. Our neighbours Steph, Phil, Grace and Noah lent us their bounce house which was so much fun for the kids. I wasn't sure if Skye was going to like it but she did. She played in their many times during her birthday bash.
The party gang
The rest of the party gang surrounding the Yummy Food
The Birthday Cake
I hope everyone can tell what it is?
I must admit I was very nervous to make Skye's cake and needed Brad's help for the face but I think it turned out pretty good!
"Hmmmm what should I do with it?"
I know - Mash it into my face
Yummmmmmmmmy!!!
Daddy eventually had to take Skye for a very quick bath because trying to wipe her off with a cloth was futile.
Skye in her second outfit of the party opening presents. As expected by a 1 year old she loved all the ribbons.
Skye's pretty new hat placed on her head by mommy
Skye placing her new hat on her head herself - Not Bad!
One Happy 1 year old
Brad and I were so excited as Skye decided to put a show on for everyone and walk 4 steps without help. Mommy and Daddy but most of all Skye were very proud.
I know - Mash it into my face
Yummmmmmmmmy!!!
Daddy eventually had to take Skye for a very quick bath because trying to wipe her off with a cloth was futile.
Skye in her second outfit of the party opening presents. As expected by a 1 year old she loved all the ribbons.
Skye's pretty new hat placed on her head by mommy
Skye placing her new hat on her head herself - Not Bad!
One Happy 1 year old
Brad and I were so excited as Skye decided to put a show on for everyone and walk 4 steps without help. Mommy and Daddy but most of all Skye were very proud.Happy Birthday Skye
We Love You


4 comments:
That is so cute that she walked at her party. I can't believe how big she is now (sniff). I wish we could have been there!
She is so adorable and getting so big. I can't wait for Skyler and her to meet each other! It seems like the other day she was born and now she already 1 ... time passes. With our delivery so fresh in our minds, I had a blast sharing your story with Brendan and laughing. Congratulations on having such an amazing and adorable baby :) Love, Ally
How fun! That looks like it was quite the birthday party. The cake looks great! I love the pictures of Skye eating her birthday cake. I can't wait for Afton's b-day party.
Oh Kirsti, I love that last picture of her asleep in her bed with her little chubby hand curled up. Chubby baby hands are the cutest. You did a great job on the cake! Isn't it fun (and stressful) to make birthday cakes for your kids? She is such a beautiful girl! Congrats! We wish we could've been there for the party!
Post a Comment