Monday, February 18, 2008

Family Day Festivities

Family Day
For those of you that don't know Alberta has a holiday called Family Day and as you can guess we spend it together as a family. Our neighbourhood put on a party with ice skating, hayrides, sledding and cookies (yummy). We had a great time with our neighbours visiting and enjoying the fun in the sun.

Skye wasn't sure what to make of the big furry lion touching her.

Standing on the ice. Next year maybe we will get her a pair of skates

Skye trying to get daddys hat

Skye going for an ice skate in her stoller

Skye and Daddy smiling yet again for the camera
Nap time I think!
Sleigh Ride - Skye just stared at the horses. I don't think she knew what they were. I can only imagine that in her head she probably thought " Wow I thought we had big dogs these ones are huge"

It was perfect weather for a family day outing

No comments: