Brad turned 34 (Shhh don't tell - he freaks out when you talk about his age) and we had some friends over for a celebration.
Skye for some reason was afraid of the dark and the candles on Brads cake. We couldn't figure out why.
.JPG)
Dylan and Carter had a great time playing together during the party. How cute are they?
Haley playing Peek-A-Boo
Kaley, Brad and Skye relaxing on the floor just before cake. YUMMY
Ahhhh Jared and Julie ( I think Jared looks a bit stunned in this picture)
Skye trying to sit with someone other then mom or dad. Not crying but thinking about it
I think Mike is moving in on my husband. Don't they look cuddly
1 comment:
#1 - I love the picture of Hayley playing peek-a-boo.
#2 - I should really never wear that outfit or my hair like that again.
#3 - This is not the first picture I've seen of Brad trying to snuggle with a dude. Maybe he's trying to tell us something...
Post a Comment