Friday, October 12, 2007

Yummy Sweet Potato


So we may have finally found a food that Skye likes. SWEET POTATO. I was beginning to think she may never eat when finally I decided to try something other then rice or barely cereal. I was getting very used to her closing her mouth or fussing when it came to cereal so I was very surprised (pleasantly I must admit) that when she got a taste of sweet potato she opened wide.
This picture is of Skye trying to feed herself. She really is an independent little thing.

2 comments:

The Whiddens said...

Both my kids loved sweet potatoes, too. I tried them once. Not that great.
I like the new look of the blog - new colors and family pic! Looks great!

tessa said...

Watch out it was Bri's favorite too and I fed it to her so much she turned orangish. Actually, it just looked like I put her in a tanning bed but frankly if she was willing to eat a vegetable I was happy to give her lots:)